St. Marys, Mentmore
Practice times: No current schedule.
See our Event Diary
Typical Ringing repertoire:
- Plain Bob Minimus, Doubles
- Grandsire Doubles
- St. Martin's Doubles
- Reverse Canterbury Doubles
- St. Simon's
- Winchendon Place
- St. Nicholas
Service ringing arrangements: See our Event Diary
Number of Service ringers: 6
- Parking: Fairly limited, but on the grass verge of the road between the green and the church.
- Key location: Any visits which require the key are arranged through the
Tower Contact who will ensure the visiting ringers are met.
- Access to ringing floor: Through Choir Vestry then wooden steps.
View St. Mary's Church, Mentmore in a larger map