All Saints, Marsworth
- Tuesday and Wednesday evenings, 7.30 - 9.00pm.
- Surprise Minor Practice First Saturday of the month 10.00am to 12.00 noon
We aim to have a more advanced method ring practice on the first Saturday of each month,
but this may vary due to other commitments within the team, so please view our Event Diary.
Typical Ringing repertoire:
- Plain Bob Minimus, Doubles, Minor
- Grandsire Doubles
- St. Simon's Doubles
- St. Martin's Doubles
- Reverse Canterbury Doubles
Service ringing arrangements: See our Event Diary
Number of Service ringers: 6, Trainees: 2
- Parking: On the road outside the Church
- Key location: Any visits which require the key are arranged through the
Tower Contact who will ensure the visiting ringers are met.
- Access to ringing floor: Through Choir Vestry then wooden steps.
- Facilities: Toilets and kitchen are available.
View All Saints Church, Marsworth in a larger map
St. Nicholas Bob Doubles - rung at All Saints' Church, Marsworth.