St. Giles, Cheddington
Practice times: Thursday 7:45pm to 9:00pm
Please note that previously these practices were alternating monthly with Marsworth,
but until further notice, they will be held at Cheddington and all are welcome.
See our Event Diary
Our alternate monthly Saturday morning practices are currently on hold.
Typical Ringing repertoire:
- Plain Bob Minimus, Doubles, Minor
- Grandsire Doubles
- St. Simon's Doubles
- St. Martin's Doubles
- Reverse Canterbury Doubles
Service ringing arrangements: See our Event Diary
Number of Service ringers: 6, Trainees: 2
- Parking: On the Church Path, but please do not park oposite the Church gate as this area is used for turning
- Key location: Any visits which require the key are arranged through the
Tower Contact who will ensure the visiting ringers are met.
- Access to ringing floor: Through Choir Vestry then wooden steps.
- Facilities: Toilets and kitchen are available.
Ellacombe Chiming Apparatus - filmed in the Belfry.