St. Giles, Cheddington
Practice times: Thursday 7:30pm to 9:15pm
Typical Ringing repertoire:
- Plain Bob Minimus, Doubles, Minor
- Grandsire Doubles
- St. Simon's Doubles
- St. Martin's Doubles
- Reverse Canterbury Doubles
Service ringing arrangements: See our Event Diary Typically 10:00 - 10:30
Number of Service ringers: 8, Trainees: 1
- Parking: On the Church Path, but please do not park oposite the Church gate as this area is used for turning
- Key location: Any visits which require the key are arranged through the
Tower Contact who will ensure the visiting ringers are met.
- Access to ringing floor: Through Choir Vestry then wooden steps.
- Facilities: Toilet and kitchen are available.
Ellacombe Chiming Apparatus - filmed in the Belfry.
This was dismantled during the restoration completed in 2013 and has not been re-installed.
Page last updated: 23rd April 2019.