Holy Trinity Church, Bledlow
Practice times: No regular practice
Service ringing arrangements: Roy and some from Aston Clinton attempt to ring for a service at Bledlow once a month
(you may wish to check with him whether this is a regularly scheduled week
e.g a particular Sunday in each month).
Number of ringers: No regular team.
- Parking: Easy parking around Church
- Key location: Contact Roy Woodruff
- Access to ringing floor: Ground floor ring with rope guides. Nice bells, easy to handle. No boxes could easily be found,
Children or shorter ringers needing a box might be advised to take their own
although ropes on most of the bells are hung fairly low.
- Facilities: Toilet adjoins the ringing area. Nearest pub within easy walking distance of the tower - the
Lions of Bledlow
- Clock hammer Must be removed before ringing
View Holy Trinity Church, Bledlow in a larger map
Information kindly provided by Rose Nightingale.